The Family Hub Provides Services And Support For Parents And Carers With Children Under Five. We Are A Place To Meet Professionals And Other Parents, To Get Advice, Support And Information.
What The Family Hub Offers:
Family Hub services available to all:
- Baby and Parent groups
- Toddler group
- Baby Massage
- Breastfeeding support
- Parenting support and advice. One:One, peer support and within groups
- Family Support Work
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Training, volunteering and support into work.
Family Hub services for families with identified needs:
- Low self-esteem, course for women with low self-esteem – BOOST course
- Parenting Skills – Family Support
- Parenting Course – Incredible Years course
- Parents - Growing Resilient Parents course
- Dads and male carers – BOOST for Men course
- Emotional Wellbeing – Supporting you on your journey with My Monday (women’s group)
Hungerford Nursery School holds the Service Level Agreement from West Berkshire Local Authority to lead and provide Family Hub Services for Hungerford and its surrounding area. This includes the villages of Lambourn, Great Shefford, Enbourne, Kintbury, Inkpen and East Garston, Welford and Wickham.
Hungerford and Area Family Hub is part of West Berkshire Family Hubs – which are focused on supporting parents with children 0-5 years. Our service covers a 160 share mile area.